Lessons On Self-Love - Bk2 Ch1 - Gaia1

Previous

Gaia Family (Planet Earth Family)


Mother Gaia is Mother Earth (Planet Earth).  

Image from http://keywordsuggest.org/

Father Gaia, who is the father consciousness attached to Mother Gaia (planet Earth).  There is a whole Gaia family, but Father Gaia, is the partner to Mother Gaia.  I have heard some American Indian's sometimes say Father Sky, and Mother Earth.  Note Father Gaia, only sometimes helps Mother Gaia with the pain, only when she is overwhelmed.  Father Gaia, is more there as Mother Gaia's rock, and she finds comfort being around Father Gaia.  So Father Gaia, supports Mother Gaia, rather then shield her. 

There is also Gaia children.

Image from http://kochajaclato.blogspot.com.au/

If I may go off on a tangent.  I personally I have a memory with the Gaia Family.  There is an old simple log cabin, made with round logs, with a big porch.  I am a baby in Mother Gaia's arms, and I am looking up into the stars, talking to them, as both Mother Gaia, and Father Gaia are doing the same.  
I also have other memories: - 
  • A swinging chair from chains, or a rocking chair on the porch.
  • There is a big magical country yard, with grass, a little stream, little bridges, with magical creatures everywhere, and this opens into a magical forest, where magical creatures come to play with the kids.  Many magical creatures are children also.  Many magical adult creatures come to give lessons to the children.
  • Father and Mother Gaia, are always present, but sometimes there focus is far away in there eyes, and I know not to bother them when they are like that.  I never know hunger, hot, cold, or pain, even if faeries prank me, it is not painful.

Image from https://au.pinterest.com/explore/rustic-cabins/


Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

Next


Go to the Index

No comments:

Post a Comment