Lessons On Self-Love - Bk2 Ch1 - Anxiety

Previous

Dealing with Anxiety, Depression, or Negative Thoughts
Due to a Situation


Image from http://carolynrogers.com.au/services/anxiety-disorders/

A lady called Sivani (this not her real name) was looking for help, she said “I am so anxious, I may have nowhere to live, very soon.  I need help.  May I have a message?”

Now we had a brief discussion because I felt my yellow chakra hurting for a few hours before she connected to me.  So I asked her where she is hurting.  She said her heart.  I said okay then that is stress.   I told her I have a message from the Pleiadians, and I wrote out this message for her.  


Note that this woman connecting to me, and me doing this message, then my yellow chakra (also called solar plexus chakra) was then okay.  So she was the reason for this.


This is Gildermesh from Pleiadian Council of 9, channelled by Peter Camp on 19 Aug 2017.


Gildermesh says: -

  • “Sivani, hard lessons, make you feel this way.  Many hard lessons, make humans feel like committing suicide, with being so anxious.  But it’s just the way this makes you feel, and we only say this so, you know we understand how you really feel.

    Please, the worst thing you can do is commit suicide because you would then choose to reincarnate, so as to try and do the same lesson again, and live another human lifetime doing exactly the same thing.  Would you really want this, as it could be much worst next time!  Each human does one or two hard lessons, in their life time.  These lessons repeat until you pass them."  



Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

Next


Go to the Index

No comments:

Post a Comment