Lessons On Self-Love - ch4 - Different

Every Relationship is Different



Image from http://rebloggy.com/post/love-gif-degrassi-gif-inspirational-gif-21-jump-street-gif-jennifer-aniston-gif/79086417933



Just remember when reading this, from the gif above, you really do deserve to be happy.

After five marriages / de facto relationships I have news for you, “every relationship is different”, if you get into another relationship with another partner, then the issues you had, will be nothing like the last relationship.  So never compare a new partner with the old one, it honestly doesn’t work.  

For example, for myself, I was very sexual in one relationship, and in another relationship I was not as bothered, it was like it was too much work to get her into the bed room.  But she would be like come on, it’s time, I am ready now, are you coming to bed now.  But by this time, I was so annoyed, and she made me feel so lonely, I was like no thanks.  It’s was like I had to follow a strict 5 min window every night, she was in her own world, I felt like, she was trying to train me into follow her routine.  But in her routine I felt used and unloved, even being male, you would think getting sex once a day, I would be okay, but apparently not.  And I loved sex, and for her, sex was like boring to her, she would say “it’s been two minutes now”, then another minute she would say “I want to go to bed so hurry up”.  I liked sex, and she wasn’t interested, so I lost interest.  The next girl after her was a nymphomaniac, like me, which now looking back, was just a girl with self-love issues, which matched my self-love issues, in the exact same sexual way.

Maybe a girl, can’t stand her man leaving the toilet seat up, the next relationship it doesn’t bother her at all.  So even you as a person will change in a new relationship.  

For example, in one relationship, you love hugs, but can’t stand them touching you when you sleep at night.  The next relationship you worry because the new partner is not into hugs, and doesn’t even want to come to bed, maybe they come to bed in the beginning of the relationship, then get up again, because they are a night owl.  Another relationship you somehow become a spoon couple, so things can change, and totally change from one relationship to the next.   

If you say, what is spooning?  Then just so we are all on the same page, spooning is were a couple sleeps very close, like two spoons together, also called the spooning position.

Note, the spoon girl was the girl that wanted sex for at least 4 to 8 hours every night, and I loved it, and when I was so exhausted, the spooning came naturally to me.  But before then, any touching at night, woke me up, and I just could not sleep.  So I was totally different, with a different girl.




Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment