Lessons On Self-Love - ch1 - Intro to Negative Entities4

Introduction to Negative Entities,     Continued....


Image from https://healingandlove.com/2013/06/03/my-higher-self-how-to-protect-yourself-from-dark-beings-and-entities/



Therefore if negative entities attack you, then please do not be afraid.  

So if you ever scared by a negative entity then please do this: -

Step 1 - Call out, either in your mind, or say out loud, and say, “Can I have angel wings wrapped around me please.  I offer my love and appreciation for your support during this time of need”.  After that, please then please relax and collect your self together a little, once your done, now brace yourself to confront your fear.

Step 2 - Call out to the negative entity, either in your mind, or out loud, and say “I have angel wings around me, I am ready to face my fear, please go ahead and continue.”

Step 3 - Normally everything stops at this time.  They give up.  However, remember you were attacked for your own benefit (you may not see that now), and another being was spending their precious time on you.  So thank them for the experience.


Moreover, if you are ever physically attacked by a negative entity then please do this: -

Step 1 - Call out, either in your mind, or say out loud, and say “Archangel Michael, please help me, please protect me”, now he will most probable do something to help you without you knowing, or give you knowledge and support for you to help yourself.  Or by his presence then negative entity may will be scared away.  


Also note unless you call upon angels, then your free will is upheld, and angels will not help you.  As it was by your free will that you entered into this incarnation, as you wanted your life, and wanted your hardships.  So your free will, therefore will be upheld, and therefore angels hands are somewhat tied, unless you ask for help. 

Note, that if Archangel Michael does not turn up when called, and you can see or speak to him normally, then please note your doing a lesson.  So just try and work out your lesson, mostly the negative entity is trying to scare you, or your ego, or some other negative emotion is being triggered.

I will explore negative entities in more detail in my next book, and in which I will explore the above information again, but in greater detail.  

So if you can entertain the idea that negative entities exist, then I want to leave you with one thought, which is that, “Negative Entities have been around your whole life, so why start worrying now.  Nothing is different”




Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment