Lessons On Self-Love - ch1 - Fear Lesson

Fear lessons

Image from http://www.pragmaticmom.com/2015/01/facing-fear-fifty/


This is a repeat of the information in my Negative Entity lessons.  So why place it here?

Simply because I have tried to help people over and over, with negative entity issues.  And they don't get that you can give them advice, and messages from spirit.  But they don't understand, it is them that need to change.  That they need to face and get over their own fear.  

My fear lessons have been many.  So I have some experience with this.  So please understand why you are being scared, and it's for you to get over your fear.  Negative entities will try and scare you until they can possess you, and in this way, they can cause real trouble for you.  But if you lose your fear, and you're brave, then you are safe, and lesson complete.  They will eventually stop coming after you, once you no longer fear them.

Some people will just say I want an exorcism, so they don't have to face their fears.  They want others to deal with it.  But these are temporary measures because if you're attracted one negative entity, you will attract another.  It doesn't work getting others to fix your issues, they can't do your work for you.

I helped one lady, for over 12 mths, then a shadow appeared in her doorway of her bedroom, and she calls me scared, crying, and she was freaked out.  It was like, nothing I told her sunk in.  So I was so disappointed and at a loss.  But I can't be harsh because it's just like my old lessons on self-love because I never thought I was the issue, and it took me over 20yrs to work it out.  I would hate to do 20 years of fear lessons because it would be a good way to end up in a mental asylum.

Importantly, I want to stress you have to find some way, shape, or form to deal with it, "By Yourself!".  So again, for people that are having issues, here is another summary of what to do.

Firstly, you need to find your own thoughts, but these are the ones "I used" to combat my Fear: -
  • "My soul is immortal, and cannot die".
  • "Angels are not subject to time, so if I ask for an angel to wrap their wings around my body, then even if I am killed, then an angel will protect me, and they can also reverse time."
  • "If I die, angels will ask me, if I am ready to leave Earth / Gaia.  If I say no, I need to continue my lessons on Earth, then angels can put me back in my body completely healed."
  • "The only thing a negative entity is allowed to do is to, is to cause me fear, and fear is an illusion of my mind.  And 'Fear' is the only power a negative entity has over me.  So I can give them power over me, because I freely, by my own 'free will' allow them, to scare me."
  • "Angels are watching negative entities try and scare me because I have free will to take on this fear, so it's only by 'free will' to take on fear, and be scared, or use your free will and not to be afraid.  The point being is that angels are there to protect your free will, as nothing can physically hurt your soul." 
  • etc., etc.   

So once you armed with thoughts, then plan how you are going to deal with attacks from negative entities.  

Please don't stop here, you're on your way to fixing this issue.



Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment