Lessons On Self-Love - ch1 - Density

Spiritual Density



Image from https://globalrejuvenation.blogspot.com.au/2013_12_01_archive.html



My higher self says, a density is a physical construct within a vibrational plane of existence.  In which, a density exists within a lower to upper range of vibrations.  Similar system to the visible colour range for humans, where colours are simply different frequencies or vibrations of light, within the visual spectrum.  Noting that of course the visual light spectrum, is just an example of vibrations within the 3rd Density vibration.  Also noting that solid objects are also vibrations, within 3rd Density. 

So the important here is the awareness of Spiritual Density, as a concept.  Because, our definitions of this concept will change, many books, and a new esoteric science, will grow around this concept of spiritual density, similar to string theory.  Especially as our level of understand grows.  So I will only present basic information, or interesting points I have herd.  So I feel much about this subject will be proven wrong, or inadequate, over time.  So, do not be concern yourself with the finer details or any conflicting logic of the information present here.   If you later desire please, go ahead and google, or search youtube for “spiritual density”, “esoteric cosmology”, “planes of existence”, “astral planes” for more information.

This, makes me remember in my university days, I was in the university library in Australia, and I pulled out some old parliament records book (this was in the form of a big old burgundy coloured book, like a red encyclopaedia volume).  I did this out of boredom, this was from the USA or UK parliament, and maybe from the 1800’s.  I saw a few things, like  in one book, someone invented umbrella’s and parliament, at the time, was arguing “if god wanted to rain on you, he should be allowed too”.  Also another Parliament document was arguing “if trains could travel at 80 miles per hour, then how could someone breathe air, whilst travelling so fast”, so from memory I think they were planning to run experiments with animals, but didn’t know how they were going to man the train, or stop the steam train. 

So I am just pointing out, as far as this spiritual science is concerned we are about the same level of knowledge the 1800s, were about train travel.

Note I have connected to various beings, over last week, and trying to remember what I have seen from other people changelings.  Every being I connected too, everything I googled, and everything I remember from other channellers is a big mess, and had many disagreement with the information I have.  So I deleted much, and only presented the most commonly accepted information, after many changes.  The most common vibration here, is that "it didn’t warrant correcting".  I would some up the vibration I was getting, was “Good enough for humans, at this time”.  






Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment