Lessons On Self-Love - Special Thanks

Previous

Special Thanks to "Ivan Teller"


My story is I was doing the alien conspiracy thing, like you know the famous moon landing was filmed on earth, and had some faults in it, I think maybe like wind in the flag from memory, i don't know now.  

Sometime around March 2016, I fell asleep watching youtube alien video's and conspiracy theories one night, on my TV, and woke up watching Ivan teller on youtube.  And it was like "Holy Crap!" what is this guy talking about.  It was like all the information I had been searching for. 

I joined Ivan's webinar group and his messages have helped me a lot.  

Here is an old video of his, from 2015: -





Also see Ivan's Home Page, here : -





Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment