Lessons On Self-Love - Introduction



Previous

Introduction (Special Note for the Non-Believers)



image from http://evolvingwisdom.com/blog/tag/self-love/
This is the Metaphysical Science approach on how to start the process, on how to begin Self-Love.  However, the actual achieving self-love can take a long time, even years.  But the concepts here will start you off in the right direction, and give you a general understanding of what you need to do.  Moreover, all this information came from the psychic community and the spirit world.

My Father read this, and he is a non-believer, well he was a major non-believer when he read it.  And he said he learnt this kind of information in his pursuit of sports.  As there is a lot of mental preparation to becoming a top athlete or sportsmen.  You have to be able to believe you are a top sportsman to be able to win, and achieve 1st place.  My Father has been a long bow champion for many years, now he is into pistol shooting.

Therefore Self-love can be found in many ways, and this document provides an insight, and an understanding on how to start this process, the science of it.  Of course, I can’t back up the material with proof, it is not that kind of science. 

As metaphysical science explores the non-physical aspects of reality, and by its very nature cannot be accurately measured or collect data using the five physical senses.

However you will see, that the information I provide, is in the form of a group of concepts, and how these concepts relate to self-love.

If you can relate to being a nonbeliever, then please just ignore where I sourced my information, and try to come to grips with the concepts within this online book.

Please note, I have placed transcripts of some channellings in this document.  I have added to, removed from, and changed all the transcripts of these channellings to suit this material.  However, you can watch the full unedited channellings, and I will ask you to please do in your own time, you will be drawn to where you need to go.  So go ahead research on your own, and watch more of the channellers videos.  Find what resonates with you, I will provide the links that I used here.

Also please understand this material is generated from hundreds of youtube videos, and my own sources.  However, I have listed all the main videos on my website together, that this document is roughly based on, so please see the end of this document on how to find my Self-Love Playlist.


Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

Next


No comments:

Post a Comment